Harry wrote:
If they buy something it's because they want to buy it.

Hi Harry,
If people buy things because they want them, why do people who sell
things spend billions of dollars advertising? Are they afraid that
buyers might forget that they want their product, sevices? Why do
advertisers hire the best psychology grads to work for their firms? Are
these people more gifted at reminding people what they want? Or is the P
T Barnum quote at play here?

Take care,
Brian
ps I really want to read your views on adjunct vs tenured profs but I'm
not willing to pay for them. I'm hoping that you will freely share them
like you do with the tenets of your creed: Land, Labour, Capital and
Wealth.