At 15:35 19/12/02 -0500, Ed wrote:
<<<<
One also has to recognize that economic concepts are ideologically based.

Keith replied:
This is where I think you are completely and utterly wrong -- at least as
regards some economists.

Hi Keith,
Your 'no's' below in response to my questions don't see to jive with you emphatic response to Ed above. I take your response to Ed to mean that you believe some economists' concepts are not ideologically based. If I am reading you correctly, then what are their concepts based on? (I checked Oxford re the noun ideology and the adverb ideologically)

Take care,
Brian

Hi Brian,