Harry,

It seems you missed the most important point that Keith made:

        but it would still need vast government subsidies because private investors can never afford
        to cover the costs of cleaning up afterwards.

My youngest son became a Nuke in the Navy. When he went in, he was very pro
nuclear [nucular as W says]. I sent him piles of articles. He now feels the same way
I do about the horrors of nuclear power and the fact that it has been under the
control of fanat