Keith and Chris, the prospect is truly frightening.  I've spent some time in
a huge, densely crowded slum in Sao Paulo and visited slums in other second
and third world cities.  If the kind of disease Keith poses began to spread,
there is absolutely no way it could be stopped or confined.  The
infrastructure simply isn't there.

Ed

Ed Weick
577 Melbourne Ave.