In the hood, we call it 'a ugly'

        They said it wasn't "acute" yet and sent me home to use a cane.

Bill

On Fri, 30 May 2003 14:34:16 -0400 "Ray Evans Harrell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
The part I like best is meeting Mad Cow or Mad Deer in your local pet food.    Don't let your cat have that litter box or you may begin to feel funny.   Hand's twitch and start having Vertigo.    Come to think of it.   That's what I went to the ER for the other night.    They said it wasn't "acute" yet and sent me home to use a cane.

REH
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 1:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Futurework] Lovely low level radiation? (was: Roadmap will fail)

If you are looking for low level radiation, you will be able soon to get it at your local school

        headlines

I was wondering why the push on something that might be so controversial. The major emphasis is not to reduce the risk of salmonella but to keep meat companies from having to throw so much away or grind it up and put it in dog food.

Bill