From: "Harry Pollard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[snip]
Consumer Reports did some years ago. As I recall they said that McDonald's
meat was very good, but you didn't get much of it.
[snip]

Julia Child once rated McD French Fries as tasting very good.

I think I have prefiously noted that, where I work, they
give us free lunch on Fridays.  Usually it's pizza.  There
is also real (even if not the most flavorful) salad.

I can generally count on being able to go back for a third
big helping of salad long after all the pizza is gone.

Bradford's First Law (inverse square...):

    The more healthful the food is, the longer it will
    stay uneaten on the table.

"Let them eat pizza."

Yours wishing it was easier to eat healthfully in my
social lifeworld....

\brad mccromci

--
  Let your light so shine before men,
              that they may see your good works.... (Matt 5:16)

Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. (1 Thes 5:21)

<![%THINK;[SGML+APL]]> Brad McCormick, Ed.D. / [EMAIL PROTECTED]