Keith and Brad,

Remarkable!

I toss off a little simile, metaphor, or analogy, or something.

'So, how can there be a "free market ideologue"? It's rather like suggesting that someone who advocates deep breathing of air is an "oxygen ideologue".'

You know, "Walk up the cliff path to the top, face the sea and take some deep breaths."

"Take a few deep breaths before you tackle the rock face."

Breathe deeply, you'll need it over the next 100 meters."

"Watch out! You're hyper-ventilating.

This simple point got full psychological interpretation - make that psychological interpretation. "Full" might induce Brad to try a "full".

Then Keith with splendid flourish took us from carbon dioxide - not an altogether exciting substance - to the tens of thousands at Nuremberg, Billy Graham, and was last seen heading toward the Middle Paleolithic.

All from a simple simile.

Ole!