Hi Natalia,

I hope you won't mind if I answer your post fairly briefly.

The big problem is that you make assumptions as to the existence of entities like "mind", "soul", "soul energy", "love energy" , "laws of love" and so on. I am afraid that these are concepts which simply don't mean anything to me. I'm simply unable to write anything at all if I have to use these terms. So we're really just talking past each other's heads.

This is not to say that I am one of those hard-nosed positivists who can only believe in what can be directly perceived. Most of the universe (96%) is totally invisible to us and, so far, is of totally unknown character. For example, there's "something" that is "glueing" the space between stars so that the whole galaxy spins like a cartwheel and not like a Catherine Wheel (that is with the innermost stars spinning faster than the outermost stars). It may turn out to be ordinary matter which has been difficult to see hitherto, but it might always remain invisible. However, it has a gravitational effect and we are thus able to infer its existence. So I believe in this "something" -- whatever it is. I also believe in some other things which are totally unperceivable but which can be inferred from their effects.

However, as to your comments about the pharmaceutical industry I largely agree with you. I happen to believe that it is one that is particularly prone to corruption and bad practice of all sorts. As a chemist, I am deeply suspicious of most of their advertising. I'm sure that a huge amount of mis-prescribing and over-prescribing goes on to the benefit of doctors and the industry. The only answer to this is a gvoernmental policy of requiring increasing transparency of information from any business or profession, pharmaceutical or otherwise, which supplies products and services to the public. But such is the relationship between some lobby groups and some politicians that such transparency is very slow to become the norm. However, due to increasingly educated voluntary pressure groups, I think we are gradually getting there.

Best wishes,

Keith