I have worked as a computer person for over 30 yeras.

I've been around a lot of persons with real high IQs, and also
a lot of them with lots of schooling, and I have learned that
neither intelligence nor schooling comes close to
guaranteeing wisdom or even the desire to be wise (or even
some reasonably substantive notion of what
wisdom would be -- it's what gurus have...).

    Data is not information.
    Information is not knowledge.
    Knowledge is not wisdom.

Obviously, mental subnormality and organic
brain damage can cause problems like dysphasia (etc.).

But we live in Lake Woebegone; we rarely encounter
anyone who does not have an above average IQ in our
social circles.

Anyway, who knows what Schqartzkopf's I.Q. is?  Or
Bush's, for that matter?  Just because his lips
are where, as he said, words go to die, doesn't
mean he doesn't have an IQ.

\brad mccormick

Keith Hudson wrote:

Lawry,