I would ask for a chair in that meeting. I'm not one of the few who actively
participate in the list, mainly due to my language limitations, but I am an
assiduous reader of what others write, and I certainly learn from the
intelligence and generosity of those who spend their time interacting with
us.
I would pay to listen to you Brad, Ray, Karen, Harry, Lawrence, Keith, Ed,
Christoph, Arthur, et al, taking face-to-face. I am sure that you would find
much more agreement and joy than the opposite. This a is a very defficient
communication medium; non verbal clues are required when speaking as
profoundly as many of you do here.
¡saludos! from the rainy Mexico City.
salvador