Salvador, thank you for your gracious comments, which remind us to listen as
well as speak, and be ever mindful of our different perspective in these
global conversations, holding them like gifts in a generous spirit of shared
learning.
Karen

I would ask for a chair in that meeting. I'm not one of the few who actively
participate in the list, mainly due to my language limitations, but I am an
assiduous reader of what others write, and I certainly learn from the
intelligence and generosity of those who spend their time interacting with
us.
I would pay to listen to you Brad, Ray, Karen, Harry, Lawrence, Keith, Ed,
Christoph, Arthur, et al, taking face-to-face. I am sure that you would find
much more agreement and joy than the opposite. This a is a very defficient
communication medium; non verbal clues are required when speaking as
profoundly as many of you do here.
¡saludos! from the rainy Mexico City.
salvador