Keith, I am not arguing with you, but anything like the following always has me wondering about sources, the nature and suitability of the tests that were administered (Stanford-Binet?), sample size, etc.  I don't expect things on this list to be fully documented, but some indication of where the figures came from and how carefully they were derived would be helpful.

Ed