Have a look at the robotic teacher I'd like to hire from King's
College, London:

<http://www.geocities.com/machine_psychology/IMP_Cover_Page>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 17:35:46 -0800 (PST)
From: Franklin Wayne Poley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [IMP] Final Lesson 36

There are typically 36 hours of class time for a one semester, 3-credit
course. Lessons 31-35 are more in the nature of an assignment: draft out a
set of menus and prompts for the SEE-to-C program or even go further and
turn that into C code if you are so inclined. How much of my notes on
SEE-to-C I will post eventually on the expert system program for C code
writing, I do not know. If I am correct about this (and you can find out
by trying to write SEE-to-C for yourself) then future students can forget
about texts like Aitken and Jones ("Teach Yourself C in 21 Days") or a
course like COMP 2425 at BCIT which takes about 144 hours. Gary Livick's
C-programmed robot, Etcetera, will be able to teach C in one hour.

Final lesson 36 is titled "Godbot" and it is designed to stimulate some
creative and metaphysical thinking. If anyone has SPECIFIC criticisms I
will welcome them. I certainly don't want to cap off a course which I have
spent so much time developing, with any errors.

<http://www.geocities.com/machine_psychology/The_Ghost_In_The_Machine>

FWP

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/pU_rlB/TM

Machine Psychology has to do with machine substitution for the phenomena which are the
traditional subject matter of psychology.
IMP is being taught according to the slogan of automated teaching: THE STUDENT IS
ALWAYS RIGHT!

"Courseware" is being designed so that IMP will "stand alone" as a machine teacher
without needing any further input from human teachers.

<http://www.geocities.com/machine_psychology/Table_of_Lessons>