When computer scientists programmed the Skytrain which travels across the
Vancouver megalopolis, the human train operators were rendered
unnecessary. Who paid them? I just audited COMP 2425 at BCIT which is
taught all over the world (intro C programming). Currently Dr. Mehta
(who has the distinction of being Stephen Hawking's programmer) and I are
putting it on teaching machine at

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

When that is done, thousands of C profs will be rendered as obsolete as
the train crews they replaced (BTW, the BCIT prof said Skytrain was
originally programmed in C).

FWP