Or, in the words of Forest Gump, "Stupid is as stupid does". What we call
"intelligence" aint all it is cracked up to be. Take it from someone who
has given thousands of IQ and IQ-like tests in research and clinical
practice. How intelligent is the blind use of algorithms to do mental
arithmetic; or doing memory tests like repeating back series of numbers?
So why not let machines do all these dumb things we call intelligence?
We can then become playful otters frolicking on the beaches of BC whose
provincial anthem will be "Iiiiiiii don' wanna work. I jus wanna bang on
de drum all day". How many years until "The End of Work" (Rifkin)?

FWP

<http://www.geocities.com/machine_psychology/The_Ghost_In_The_Machine>