From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lawrence DeBivort
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 3:22 PM
To: Ray Evans Harrell; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Futurework] Future of our Species

Thank you Ray. As a species, we face a key decision: do we buy into the laissez-faire approach to futuring ourselves, or do we engage coherently in the process of managing our evolution?  If it is the former, we will surely end up with a toxic society. If it is the latter, we have a chance to build a healthy world for our kids and theirs. It will take a lot of hard work, but we might just be able to do it.

I sent a manuscript on this to a publisher a couple of weeks ago; with a bit of luck it might serve as a rallying point for others who have the same concern and interest.

Lawry

---