Hi Dominik,

> > GPLv3. I think we can go ahead with this now.
>
> Let's do that later.

Ok.

> It's a lot of work and many many files have
> to be touched.

Really?

> I'm not going to release fvwm with a big fat "FIXME"

I didn't realise Viktor had already made a change to install the new
man page. The "old" man page is still around.

VG: any reason for installing the new man page & still building the old one?

> and a broken
> paragraph in the man page.

Huh? Please elaborate so I can fix.

> > It is run manually (usually be me) anytime a new command is documented.
> > So, no need to worry about Perl dependencies.
>
> 1) I think this is not acceptable.  It's too difficult to add new
>    commands right now.

Difficult to document new commands? I disagree.

>    I'm working on a solution to have just
>    functable.c as a source for the commands list and to eliminate
>    all other tables.  The script must be run automatically when
>    I'm done (and there is no real reason to require running it
>    manually).

If you want to automate something that happens rarely enough that I don't
mind manually updating the HTML - fine.

Please make sure the new script produces the same HTML output.

> > DV: As you have a much better grasp of the build system than I, is this
> >     something you might like to tackle? If not, some implementation
> >     advice would be very helpful.
>
> Yes, I'm planning to do this, but it's not necessary for this
> release.  Let's not do too many things at the same time.

Ok.

A couple of other related questions:

>        * footer.html.in:
>        write fvwm in lower case