On 8/7/07, Scott Smedley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I'm not going to release fvwm with a big fat "FIXME"
>
> I didn't realise Viktor had already made a change to install the new
> man page. The "old" man page is still around.
>
> VG: any reason for installing the new man page & still building the old one?

No reason in particular I think it can sefely be deleted from CVS, but
I'm not sure how fvwm-web works with the new manpage (Ok, it's a
separate page, but the old man2html generated page still exists, and
the new man page doesn't blend into the style of that page). The old
documentation is outdated, and couldn't be used for a release. That's
why I changed to install the new one. The fixmes should be gone now.

/Viktor