2009/3/9 Viktor Griph <gr...@dd.chalmers.se>:
> I think it would be great if fvwm could apply as a mentoring organization in
> this year's GSOC. I would be interested in working as a student on fvwm if
> anyone has the time to mentor me. This will most likely be the last summer
> I'll be eligible to participate as a student, and I'd really like to work
> with fvwm full time this summer.

And so to go back to roots...

Assuming no one else on this list objects, I am going to step up to
this and nominate myself as an official point of contact for this --
including writing a proposal for FVWM -- at least I assume that's what
I would have to do.  I actually have the time to devote to this which
is nice, and something I'd like to do.

Viktor, do you have information I would need to fill out to support
FVWM's chances for GSOC this year?

To anyone else following this:   I've witnessed several FOSS projects
last year have great success with GSOC (Git being one of them), and
some projects had co-mentoring.  So If anyone at this early stage (and
there's no guarantees of course that we'd be successful with Google)
thinks they might have time to pitch in, do speak up.  :)

-- Thomas Adam