2009/3/10 Thomas Adam <thomas.ada...@gmail.com>:
>> 2009/3/10 Viktor Griph <gr...@dd.chalmers.se>:
>> The critical point of the application as I see it is to have a backup
>> administrator, and at least an additional mentor to have some plan on what
>> to do if you disappear. Other than that most questions should be relativley
>
> I hope not to disappear,  but that's not quite the point, we still
> need someone else.  No one has piped up yet.  :)

And until/if someone does, GSOC is all but dead for this year.  It's
an actual requirement that we can't get around, I asked on #gsoc
yesterday.

I'll be around in #fvwm in case anyone wants any speedy answers from
me, but we only have two hours or so to sort something out; talk about
cutting it fine.

Sorry, Viktor, but this isn't looking hopeful for you thus far.   :/

-- Thomas Adam