On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 11:57:43PM +0200, Thomas Funk wrote:
> How?
> No examples found ...

What is it you can't infer from the following?

"man FvwmPerl"

and:

http://fvwm.org/documentation/perllib/

I'm really really short on time at the moment, but you need to use either or
both of the above, because the perl script as-is isn't quite right yet.  I'm
sure it works, but we have frameworks for dealing with this without
reinventing the wheel, so let's use them.

-- Thomas Adam

--
"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)