Thomas Funk <t.f...@web.de> writes:

> Hi Dan!
>
> I've attached the advised patch related to your last CVS version of
> fvwm-menu-desktop. It includes the needed functionality to response to
> the attached configuration tool for fvwm-menu-desktop. Two new options:
> - get-menus [selected, all] to send the found menus to the config gui
> - set-menus [filelist] to tell fvwm-menu-desktop which menus should be
>   build

The usage prompt for get-menus says it prints a comma separated list,
but I get a space separated list.

The usage prompt says "selected" is an option but it looks like anything
other than all is what it looks for.  I'm not clear on what the
"selected" option is doing.

You're English it pretty good.  No such word as "founded" though.

Rule of thumb, NEVER use the word "will" in documentation.
Always describe features as already there.

Committing the menu-desktop changes for now.

--
Dan Espen