Dan Espen <des...@verizon.net> wrote:
> Thomas Funk <t.f...@web.de> writes:
>
>> Try the examples in the manpage you requested to get an overview about
>> the look and feel of the different display possibilities. The page is
>> created with asciidoc but in Groff format so you can look into it with
>> man ^^
>
> The man page is a LOT less readable than I expected it to be.
> Does every period have to be escaped?
>
> Not real happy with the result.

What do you mean with "Does every period have to be escaped" ?
Do you mean the man page file itself or if you use
$./man fvwm-menu-desktop.1

I can send you the asciidoc file. It's plain text with some asciidoc
formatings.

I have no clue how to write groff. So I use the easier way via asciidoc.

Thomas