On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 05:48:25PM -0400, Dan Espen wrote:
> Thomas Adam <tho...@fvwm.org> writes:
>
> > On 19 July 2012 22:11, Dan Espen <des...@verizon.net> wrote:
> >> I'm guessing the other fvwm developers are okay with going to asciidoc?
> >
> > No.  I have an attempt at this, but it's not finished.  We either use
> > groff or nothing, and I don't mean groff backported from some
> > conversion tool.  If you don't know groff, start learning.
>
> I thought since you were making the attempt, you thought asciidoc would
> be a good direction to go in.

Yes it will be when it's ready.  It's pretty much done, bar some plugging in
scripts so it builds.  But until I can finish that and then rip out the
other docs, having it in Asciidoc means we can't use it, and that's bad.

-- Thomas Adam

--
"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)