I try to get UseGettext to work with FvwmScript and Fvwm-Crystal.

From FvwmScript man page:

UseGettext [locale_path]
    You can reset this catalog or add some catalogs exactly in the same
    way than with the LocalePath fvwm command (see the fvwm manual
    page).

In Fvwm-Crystal config, one of the first instruction is:

LocalePath
$[FVWM_USERDIR]/locale;fvwm-crystal:$[FVWM_SYSTEMDIR]/locale;fvwm-crystal:+

If I put exactly the same path in my FvwmScript
UseGettext
$[FVWM_USERDIR]/locale;fvwm-crystal:$[FVWM_SYSTEMDIR]/locale;fvwm-crystal:+

the script crash with a syntax error at that line:
UseGettext!
[/home/dom/.fvwm-crystal/scripts/FontSelector/FontSelector] Line 7:
syntax error

The beginning of the script:

# FvwmScript Font Selector
# A Font Selector for Fvwm-Crystal
# Copyright Dominique Michel <dominique_li...@users.sourceforge.net>
2013
# Released under the GNU GPL license v2 or later

# Header ̣{{{1
UseGettext
$[FVWM_USERDIR]/locale;fvwm-crystal:$[FVWM_SYSTEMDIR]/locale;fvwm-crystal:+
WindowLocaleTitle {FVWM-Crystal Font Selector}

Is it something I can do, or is it a bug?

This append with both 2.6.5 and the cvs.

Best,
Dominique
--
"We have the heroes we deserve."