On Tue, Sep 02, 2014 at 11:14:11PM +0100, Dominik Vogt wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 02, 2014 at 11:09:49PM +0100, Thomas Adam wrote:
> > On 2 September 2014 23:04, Dominik Vogt <dominik.v...@gmx.de> wrote:
> > > Can you write the missing sub-rule for the Test command
> > > (the one that has to do with infostore)?
> >
> > Will do in the next half-hour or so.
>
> Great.  This is the last missing piece of the conditional commands.
> I'm eager to get over with the basic parsing description draft so
> I can try some practical things.  :-)

Dominik,

Are we OK to lay a steak in the ground, and for me to merge
document-parsing to master?  Then we can consider what to do next, etc?

We can always continue fleshing this out over time, etc.

Kindly,

-- Thomas Adam

--
"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)