On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 11:54:36PM +0100, Dominik Vogt wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 03, 2014 at 01:20:34AM +0100, Dominik Vogt wrote:
> > When executing many instances of lyx at the same time with
> >
> >   $ lyx & lyx & lyx .... (100 times)
> >
> > I notice several things.
> >
> > 1. Some of the warning messages end up somewhere off the page and
> >    off the desk (the lyx windows that have warnings open refuse to
> >    be closed).
>
> Thomas, did you do something about this issue with your recent
> patches, or is it possible that the patches have an effect on this?
> I'll start debugging this if you haven't fixed it.

You and I couldn't reproduce it.  If you're able to, let me know,
because I followed your instructions before.  I've not knowingly fixed
this though, so if have any ideas, that'd be grand.  I suspect it might
have something to do with XRandR, since that's the only larger change,
but I don't wish for that to be a red-herring in tracking down this
problem.

-- Thomas Adam

--
"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)