Dominik Vogt wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 08:56:41PM +0930, Alex Wallis wrote:
> > I'm using a stock redhat7.1 system, except I've upgraded to XFree 4.1.0
> > and have two monitor's with xinerama support working happily.
> >
> > But!... and this may actually be a fvwm-themes-devel question...
> >
> > With Screen1 LeftOf Screen0
> > |-------------| |----------|
> > |             | |          |
> > |  Screen1    | | Screen0  |
> > |             | |          |
> > |             | |      ####|####
> > |-------------| |----------|
> >
> > I'm finding strange quirky things like WindowList and other menus
> > popping up on either screen. For instance I'm using latest fvwm cvs as
> > well as fvwm-themes cvs, and choose CDE themes half of the cde button
> > bar module appears halfway off the screen of Screen0 which is on the
> > right like the #'s in the above diagram. And if you manually drag it
> > into view say to Screen1 which I have on the left, then clicking on any
> > menu on the cde button bar the menu pops up on Screen0 which is on the
> > right!?
> >
> > So, is that my fault for trying to do things back to front?
>
> Since screen 1 is bigger in the picture, I guess that it it the
> screen your work on primarily.  It looks as if the button bar
> would fit nicely on screen 1.  Try using

Oh, I just can't draw. Both monitors are at the same size and same res
of 1024x768 at 16 bpp, but the left is a 16M savage4 card and the right
has a 4M ATI card. The left monitor should also be capable of 1600 x
1200, but I haven't figured out how to get it to work with different
sizes.

>   XineramaPrimaryScreen 1

That fixes the menus on the cde button bar module, but the built-in
WindowList(right click) or windowops menus appear on the left when
right-clicking on the right desktop on Screen0?

Many thanks again. :)

Alex