Hi Bob!

On Fri, 21 Mar 2003, Bob Woodside wrote:

>       This morning I tried to look at your designs for
> the new FVWM Web site, but I just get "404 Dokument nicht
> gefunden". I tried backing up to the University's
> personal home pages directory, and successfully followed
> the links to a couple of other people's home pages, but
> http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~uwp (or anything under
> that) consistently gets a 404 response. Any idea what's
> gone wrong?

Actually you should have got a 503. At least I got it. Last
night the administrators at our university did some
maintance on the system which results that parts of the
raid array broke competely. Unfortunately my home directory
(and about 3000 other homedirs as well) was on this part. It
was said to be fixed in a couple of hours from this morning
but it seems to take longer since I still got this message.
I hope they have fixed it till monday morning.

To get you an idea about the actual version of the design I
ripped it on my computer at home, converted it to html (It
was php before) and put it on
http://home.arcor.de/uwe.pross/fvwm_web_site/
(Hope this works better)

I have not changed much on the design since last thursday
but I hope that I find some time to do further work at this
weekend.

I want to finish the menu structure, put a pager window in
the left upper corner of the page and (Dominik may forgive
me :) make a taskbar like navigation path on top of the page
which displays the path from fvwm-home page to the actual
site. (If the pager or other things on the pages are not
wanted they can be removed easily.)

Regards, Uwe