Hi there,

On Mon, 24 Mar 2003, Uwe Pross wrote:

> There are several things I don't like on the current
> design e.g. the background pixmap and the navigation
> style. In my opinion the page should be look more like
> fvwm.  I am going the "fix" that step by step. Next step
> will be switch the current navigation with a FvwmPager
> naviagtion.

I have got the first version of the pager navigation
online. I did some major changes on the design.  I have
checked it with mozilla, netscape, opera, dillo, amaya and
lynx. The pages look similar and reasonable good in all
browsers.
The algorithm which selects the pages which are shown in
the pager has not been finished yet. I am going to make the
pager that it shows the path back to the home site and to
the subpages of the actual page as well.

I would be happy if I get some feetback about the design,
colors and pictures. All comments are welcome.

Regards, Uwe
--
Uwe Pross
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]