Jason, can you please enable php stuff in apache running on fvwm.org?
If you don't know what to do for this, you may ask here.

I think there is a consensus that the web design of Uwe is good and we
may try to go with it (the exact look is configurable by a visitor).
Since it uses php files not html we may keep both old and new designs for
a month or two without conflicts.

We should grant write permissions to Uwe to update fvwm-web cvs.
Uwe, you may send your encrypted password to Jason.

BTW, if you place new design pages in the fvwm-web cvs (say, index.php),
it will be automatically available in php enabled site:

  http://fvwm.sf.net/index.php

The old (current) design is as usual at:

  http://fvwm.sf.net/

Regards,
Mikhael.