On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 03:32:23PM +0200, fvwm-workers wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 12:27:17AM +0000, Mikhael Goikhman wrote:
> > I urge everyone to stop all unnecessary run-ins.
> > Noone will win from ultimatums and wars.
> > Let's show we can do it peacefully without losing people.
> >
> > Here is what we will do:
> >
> > * Dedicate at least 2.4.16 and 2.5.7 to all victims of the war.
> >   Every developer will sign it as a sign of reconciliation.
> >
> > * All statements except for GNU GPL are excluded from cvs.
> >
> > * Everyone shows a respect to the Dominik's full years of work by not
> >   trying to attack him in the future, and Dominik reconsiders his prior
> >   steps.  Attacking each other on code related issues is ok. :-)
> >
> > * We try to abstain from controversial talks on these forums.
> >
> > * We forget all disputs and return to code and to the birthday
> >   preparations.
> >
> > I hope this is reasonable. Please agree.
> >
> > Dominik, OK?
>
> I need more time to think.

I have one question, and I really hope some can help me find an
answer.

Assuming I decide to forget all that has happened and stay in this
place.  How am I going to resolve the conflict between my
conscience and publishing my work without restrictions?  I believe
the fact that this conflict exists did not get the attention it
should have in the argument we had.