Scott Smedley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> I guess I'm trying to guard against this situation:
>
> Newbie tries FVWM for the first time. Starts it up. "YUK!". (never
> uses FVWM again)
>
> Maybe it doesn't happen as much as I think it does.

If you start fvwm without a config, you should end up finding the menu
that lets you choose a starting config.  Right now, that will lead you to the
Setup Form of the Setup Script.  From there you make choices about
the setup you want.

--
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]