Hi Dominik, :)

> I don't think the event is wrong.  When a complex function is
> executed, fvwm grabs the pointer.

Ah! I see.

> FvwmButtons handles LeaveNotify events only, so the final
> LeaveNotify unhilights the button.  I've committed a fix.
>
> Also, drawing of panel buttons was wrong during the panel
> animation (fixed too).

Excellent. (Referring to the fixes, not the bugs, of course. :)

> If such a feature is
> worthwhile it use an entirely separate colour set (SwallowColorset
> or WaitColorset or ...).

Okay. We are currently out of bits in b->flags. This field is an
unsigned int (4 bytes on Linux). Can we change it to an unsigned
long long int? (8 bytes) I'm not sure what ramifications this has on
other architectures.

SCoTT. :)