On Sat, Sep 03, 2011 at 09:37:30PM +0200, Markus Hutmacher wrote:
> Am 09/03/2011 09:05 PM, schrieb Thomas Adam:
> >DestroyFunc FvwmAkregator
> >AddToFunc   FvwmAkregator
> >+ I Exec exec akregator
> >+ I Wait akregator
> >+ I Next (akregator) Delete
> >

> Hello Thomas,
>
> thanks very much, this is working. I've read all this information in
> the manpage, but now that you've explained it I've understood better
> what's internally going on (referring to "Exec exec").
>
> But you're right, it is obviously not the best possible solution for
> akregator, I'll work on it.

It shouldn't be too difficult to do.  I mentioned not use FvwmAkregator.
Try something like this instead:

Style akregator StartIconic, !Icon

That should be all you need.

Again though, note that some programs when they respond to clicks on a
systray icon will either iconify the main window or hide it -- so the above
may or may not work for all applications.

Just please stop using Delete.  OK?

"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)