> Both FvwmComand and FvwmConsole are used a lot, so the goal is to replace=
>  them with a more verstile tool. They won't be removed until this tool is=
>  functional, been tested in many situations and people have had plenty of=
>  time to change their configs.

As I thought, thanks.

One thing to point out though, for FvwmCommand it's not just configs that
would be affected, but *software* built to run on fvwm. There may be an
argument for providing a compat script, called FvwmCommand, to use the new
module, when the old one is deleted. But I expect you would in any case have
thought of that when the time comes! ;-)

> jaimos

Thanks, John