Hello ro...@cloudcabin.org,

> Harry, let me assure you that Thomas would never toss a module for no
> reason and he would never screw things up.
>
> I have quite a large config with some whistles and bells and maybe a
> couple dirty hacks in it and I use Archlinux (which means bleeding edge,
> constant updates and such), I think the first version I tried was 2.5.27,
> and not a single feature was broken with an update.

I have strted using Fvwm2 in March 1999 and the config works up to NOW.

It is a very great Job of Thomas and Contributors.

> He also maintains one of the most detailed and accurate manual pages I've
> ever seen and runs forum and mailing lists where he is almost the only
> person to come up with a working solution to quite tricky problems.

Do you think, Thomas has written the Manpages itself?  I think,  he  was
clever enough to code a ThomasManpageBot which do it.  :-D

Yeah, very usefull and I have  read  it  all,  because  I  have  a  VERY
advanced FVWM config.

> So if tomorrow Thomas says 'OK guys, I think I'm rewriting fvwm in Lua and
> I think I'll toss this and that modules (including their functionality
> into fvwm itself)' my reaction would be 'Go ahead and thank you for the
> great work!'

:-D

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack

               Internet Service Provider, Cloud Computing
                <http://www.itsystems.tamay-dogan.net/>

itsystems@tdnet                     Jabber  linux4miche...@jabber.ccc.de
Owner Michelle Konzack

Gewerbe Strasse 3                   Tel office: +49-176-86004575
77694 Kehl                          Tel mobil:  +49-177-9351947
Germany                             Tel mobil:  +33-6-61925193  (France)

USt-ID:  DE 278 049 239