On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 10:34:13AM +0200, Michael Großer wrote:
> Thomas Adam wrote:

> >> Last year, I came back to fvwm after 10 years and started to learn
> >> how to configure it. I started with version 2.5.26 (Debian Lenny).
> >>
> >> Eleven days ago, I migrated an existing (still dirty, but extremly
> >> powerful)
> >> configuration to a new Debian Squeeze plattform with "FVWM 2.5.30".
> >>
> >> I had to change the order of some code to make my config work
> >> with "FVWM 2.5.30".
> >
> > So you swapped around the Key binding lines after the function definitions?
> > This simply just isn't true -- they both work the same.
> >
> > -- Thomas Adam
>
> I also couldn't believe this. Maybe, the 2.5.30 has a bug that is fixed
> in later releases?

No, this won't be true either.

> Whatever! I just leave this order now to be able to use all versions
> of FVWM, even the buggy ones.

No, it's never just "Whatever!".  If you've found a problem, I want to know
about it.  All I can tell you with absolute certainty is it has nothing to
do with you reordering lines in your config.

So put your config somewhere with it still exhibiting the problem for you,
and I'll take a look.