On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 11:29:42PM +0200, Michael Großer wrote:
> Thomas Adam wrote:
> > On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 10:31:52PM +0200, Michael Großer wrote:
> >> [...] I also will use this
> >> opportunity to point out another bug (FVWM does not update the window
> >> title when the new window title contains a unicode character, which
> >> always happens when I use bugzilla).
> >
> > You do not need to point this out, it's been a known bug for a while.
>
> Oh! When will it be fixed then? I'm confronted with this bug up to hundred

When I get round to it.

Can you also look in to "BugOpts TransliterateUtf8"?  I've had success in
the past setting that.  But the fix is altogether more complex.  I've a
working branch on my github FVWM repository which holds prototype fixes,
ISTR.  It's probably out of date though.

"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)