> >Having a single maintainer is too much of a burden. I've always been
> >surprised that anyone would take on that role.
>
> Yes, that's probably true. I think Thomas is at the end of his power.
> The permanent attacks against him the last time weren't very cooperative at
> all ...

Wait a moment: surely Thomas' decision isn't influenced by a few (one?), at
best, misguided individuals' attempts to, at best, help in a bad way?

Thomas: please reassure us this is the case?!
(Or let us protect you from such trivial undermining so you can carry on!)

In fact, if we all call ``encore'' -- would you stay a little longer? ;-)