Emmanuel Seyman wrote:
> * Harry portobello [10/11/2011 22:37] :
>>
>>                                                              Did you
>> stop to think that maybe you were the cause for the lack of activity
>> and you leaving is a good thing to fvwm?
>
> In cases like the one you've described (the main developer holding back the
> community), the project tends to be forked and the community adopts the fork.
> To my knowledge, this hasn't happened to FVWM.
>
> Emmanuel

The FVWM community indeed does a thing that I initially advised
Harry Portobello to do: To explain.

Thanks for this! I learn a lot about the rules of the open
source movement. I'm sure, I'm not the only one who is
understanding concepts such as this one that Emmanuel Seyman
explained with this contribution just by reading these threads.

Some not so good things like Harry, showing that he constantly
has to to put a question mark over everything that he is surrounded
with, because maybe he still doesn't have found the right strategy
to manage his live, such kind of not so good things sometimes
have a positive flipside: We all learn a lot :-)

Michael