Hi!

the component "FvwmIdent" very often (and sporadically) disappears
when I change the focus to other applications, start new applications
or change to other viewports (pages) or dekstops.

Compared with FvwmPager, the behaviour of FvwmIdent is much more
unstable. FvwmIdent windows just do not exist very long when I
continue working with my system.

Does anyone know about this behaviour of FvwmIdent?
Is the reason known why FvwmIdent is that much damageable?

When I investigate the FvwmPager problem with "--enable-debug-msgs2
anytime, I could look after FvwmIdent too. But, if the FvwmIdent
behaviour is known, perhaps it comes out that FvwmIdent and FvwmPager
have the same reason of their unstable behaviour?

Michael