Yes Thomas,

Thomas Funk worked at this. I did some minor stuff, when I had time.
But I'm off to the sea for a week... will send you Thomas' effort tough.

Cheers,
   Christine

On 01/21/2012 10:02 PM, Thomas Adam wrote:
On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 12:27:51PM +0100, Thomas Adam wrote:
Hi all,

This intended to be something fairly long-running, and I personally don't
wish to make the UI decisions myself, although I will keep a very close eye
on the FVWM-specific aspects of a proposed config to make sure it's done
"right".

What do I mean when I say "right"?  Well, for far too long now FVWM has had
a major thorn in its side -- the default config *sucks* to put it bluntly.
It's been a well known issue for years that it looks like a throwback to
1995 [1] and it's time to modernise it a bit.

There was an aborted attempt at this by Nick Fortune and myself [2] which
you should read before attempting this, as although the thread is a good
five years old now, the concept in there are not.  *Please read it*.

I want a few things from a new config:

[...]

Has anyone done any more work on this?  I've received nothing off-list to
indicate that's been the case -- and I do not know how, if at all, this is
being coordinated which is slightly annoying.