On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 02:51:07AM +0400, Roman wrote:
> On 04/27/2011 02:46 AM, Thomas Adam wrote:- pixmap window
> decorations looking rather minimalist but fresh
> >This is tenuous, because there's absolutely *no* requirement that FVWM is
> >compiled against XPM support, or PNG, or SVG support.  So, stick to vector
> >buttons, please.  I do not want to make any one of those dependencies
> >mandatory at the sake of a default config.
> >
> >-- Thomas Adam
>
> I think it's possible to make a nice looking vector and gradient
> window decor. Well I'll try to make something sexy.
>
> Speaking of dependencies, I've heard that in some distros fvwm would
> require GTK 1.X, which makes people think (and state) that it is
> written with GTK 1 and should be buried real deep because of this.

That's probably a hang-on from FvwmGTK, which I thought had been updated for
GTK-2.x, I might be wrong though.

Another candidate for my hit-list, or to be updated.  Someone else can
always look into the particulars for me.  Ahem.

"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)