On 04/27/2011 02:46 AM, Thomas Adam wrote:- pixmap window decorations looking rather minimalist but fresh
This is tenuous, because there's absolutely *no* requirement that FVWM is
compiled against XPM support, or PNG, or SVG support.  So, stick to vector
buttons, please.  I do not want to make any one of those dependencies
mandatory at the sake of a default config.

-- Thomas Adam

I think it's possible to make a nice looking vector and gradient window decor. Well I'll try to make something sexy.

Speaking of dependencies, I've heard that in some distros fvwm would require GTK 1.X, which makes people think (and state) that it is written with GTK 1 and should be buried real deep because of this.