Hello,

I'm using FVWM-2.6.1 on Slackware64-current. I've installed qwit (and also qtwitter) as Twitter-clients. Both are shown in stalonetray and work as expected. But when I restart FVWM before closing qwit, it is shown in stalonetray, but I cannot manage the window to be shown. When I use the "show/hide" option at the icon in stalonetray, the desktop is changed, but still no window. The same is true for qtwitter, both (as the name says are qt-based. Exiting FVWM and restarting doesn't work either.

But when I start qwit or qtwitter in KDE and afterwards again in FVWM, both work as expected.

Here my question: what does KDE with the programs what FVWM does not? is there an option I can use in the configuration? My configuration is

DestroyFunc FvwmQwit
AddToFunc FvwmQwit
+ I Exec exec qwit
FvwmQwit