Am 11.02.2012 12:49, schrieb Thomas Adam:
On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 12:35:24PM +0100, Markus Hutmacher wrote:
Hello Thomas,

thanks for the quick answer, I will build the 2.6.4-version at first
and try out if it works for me.
Can you please make sure you don't top-post?
Well, sorry

I forgot to mention, that when the qwit-window doesn't come up and I
kill the qwit-process and then again start the program, it still
doesn't work.

Well, I'll append my whole configuration to this mail, the
configuration for qwit is in "functions" and in "modules".
Well, I still can't reproduce your problem, so at this point I might hazard
a guess it's a problem with either Qt or qwit.  There's nothing I can do
until you can get me a more generic test case.
Now I've built and installed fvwm-2.6.4 and it yet I can't reproduce the problem as well.

I'll keep an eye on it and hope that that the problem is solved now.

Thanks for pointing me to the newest version.

Markus