Hello Thomas,

thanks for the quick answer, I will build the 2.6.4-version at first and try out if it works for me.

I forgot to mention, that when the qwit-window doesn't come up and I kill the qwit-process and then again start the program, it still doesn't work.

Well, I'll append my whole configuration to this mail, the configuration for qwit is in "functions" and in "modules".

Markus