lee <l...@yun.yagibdah.de> writes:

> Thomas Adam <tho...@fvwm.org> writes:
>
>> So I don't want idle speculation or wonder to permeate the work I'm doing,
>> the only thing FVWM will benefit from this will be bug-fixes, and I've
>> already identified a few memory leaks.  It's nice for FVWM in a way, it's
>> being audited for free as a result of this work.
>
> Is the code currently in the repo on github "useful"?  "Useful" would
> mean that one could compile it and use it instead of fvwm.

So I cloned and compiled it, and it works --- even seems to be a lot
faster than the fvwm version in Fedora.

However, I have

   FvwmRearrange -tile -a -mn 2 -noraise 0 0 100 100

in a menu, and it doesn`t work anymore in that it doesn`t seem to do
anything.  Is this feature disabled/removed in mvwm?

--
Knowledge is volatile and fluid.  Software is power.