On 26 May 2014 17:18, lee <l...@yun.yagibdah.de> wrote:
> lee <l...@yun.yagibdah.de> writes:
>
>> Thomas Adam <tho...@fvwm.org> writes:
>>
>>> So I don't want idle speculation or wonder to permeate the work I'm doing,
>>> the only thing FVWM will benefit from this will be bug-fixes, and I've
>>> already identified a few memory leaks.  It's nice for FVWM in a way, it's
>>> being audited for free as a result of this work.
>>
>> Is the code currently in the repo on github "useful"?  "Useful" would
>> mean that one could compile it and use it instead of fvwm.
>
> So I cloned and compiled it, and it works --- even seems to be a lot
> faster than the fvwm version in Fedora.
>
> However, I have
>
>    FvwmRearrange -tile -a -mn 2 -noraise 0 0 100 100
>
> in a menu, and it doesn`t work anymore in that it doesn`t seem to do
> anything.  Is this feature disabled/removed in mvwm?

I think this module has gone now.

one thing i am interested to know is if we will be seeing the monitor
support in mvwm put back into fvwm. is anyone interested in putting
back changes to fvwm? i thought that was the point of mvwm?

seperate monitors has been something i've wanted for ages and it seems
to be working for me - does it work for anyone else?

Michael